Paramount Shine Wall Putty is white cement based water resistant wall putty. It is used on concrete/mortar walls (Internal & External) and ceilings to get smoother & stronger base for further application of all kinds of paints. As manufactured by finest quality of minerals, white cement & polymers, it has more adhesive strength thus it completely & effectively eliminates pinholes & unevenness of plastered surface and makes walls/ceilings durable & cost effective. Being water resistant, it also provides protective base which prevents flaking of expensive paints.
- Efflorescence & spot resistant
- Highly water resistant
- Excellent bonding for base plaster/concrete
- V Resistant
- Reduction in cracking
- It can be used on new as well as old wall/ceiling
- Protect expensive paints from flaking , dampening & peeling off
- Anti-fungal protector
- Resistance to micro organism
- Reliable & long-lasting performance
- Excellent efficiency
- Easy to use at site
- Excellent smooth & white finish
- No water curing required
- Reduces paint consumption
- Well-suited for all types of paints
- Low maintenance
- Excellent finish & paint effects
- Excellent adhesion strength
- Composition & Material : Paramount shine wall putty contains finest quality minerals white cement and polymers in correct proportions. It also contains special polymers to give it a high water resistance and efflorescence prevention product.
- Product Limitations : As efflorescence is caused by various reasons and in various degrees, although this product resists efflorescence, it may not be able to guarantee total eradication of efflorescence.
Paramount Shine wall putty contains only eco-friendly raw material and polymers and is harmless to ecology as well as the user.
Precautions & Safety
- Paramount Shine putty contains only eco-friendly fillers and additives. However, being white cement based, it is alkaline and hence it is advisable to avoid direct eye or skin contact with it. In case of an eye contact, flush with clean water for at least 15 minutes and seek for medical assistance as recommended. (Highly Advisable) to keep it out of children/minor reach.
- Packaging & Storage : Paramount Shine putty is available in 20 KG bag & 40 KG and has a shelf life of 12 months from the manufactured date, if stored in a cool and dry location.
(As temperature, humidity, water addition and other parameters vary from site to site; the above information should be treated as a general guideline)
PRE WETTING OF THE SURFACE
It is very important and essential that the application area surface is pre-wet properly before the application of Paramount Shine Putty. The surface should be moist during application process. This ensure higher bonding, strength, easy workability and higher coverage within the surface.
Prior application of “Paramount Shine Putty”, clean the surface and remove all loosely adhering material from the wall surface with help of sand paper, putty blade or wire brush. The substrate should be clean, free from dust, grease and loose materials. Moisten the wall with sufficient quantity of clean water For loose plaster areas, remove the defective material and re-plaster the area with PARAMOUNT Shine Ready-Mix plaster . Incase cracks in base plaster.
Take about 350-400 ml of clean water in clean bucket and pour 1 Kg of Paramount Shine putty. (It is very important that Paramount Shine wall putty to be added in water and not vice versa). Stir continuously by using an electric stirrer or by hand to obtain a homogeneous lump-free paste. Allow the resultant slake to stand for about 10 minutes for the additives to completely dissolve. Re-mix the paste again for about 2 minutes till you form a uniform smooth paste prior application. It is always recommended to only prepare a quantity which can be used within 2-3 hours of mixing with water.
Dampen the wall surface to be plastered with potable water. (Allow excess water to drain off completely). Apply 1st coat with help of steel trowel/putty blade starting from bottom upwards, followed be left to right direction with a thickness of 0.5-1 mm without leaving any blade/stroke marks. Wait for about 3 to 4 hours. Level and smoothen the surface and cure the first coat lightly after its dried and set completely. Sand the surface with fine emery paper (600 no.) to remove all blade scratch marks, if any. Apply the 2nd coat to a thickness of 0.5-1 mm to give it a final smooth glossy finish. In areas of high temperature & low humidity light curing is recommended for at least 2 days. The thickness of each coat should not exceed 1 mm and total plaster thickness should not exceed more than 3 mm. Recommended to use “ Paramount shine wall primer” for better and smooth paint finish.
|Pot Life||>90 minutes|
|Coverage||15-20 Sq.Ft/kg (Depends on the finish of the wall surface)|
|Recommended Mixing||300-450 ml water per kg of Paramount shine wall putty|