We have emerged as one of the leading names engaged in manufacturing and supplying of Cement Paint that is used for building exteriors and interiors. This cement paint is marketed under the brand name “Paramount Shine Decorative Cement Paint”.
We make use of superior quality material and advanced processing facilities that ensures the excellent result in terms of quality and performance. It is a high quality, durable and cost effective cement paint which is widely used for bungalows, high-rise projects, independent housing, factories and godowns.
Features of Paramount Shine Decorative Cement Paint
- Based on White Portland Cement and finely ground additives that increase water repellency and fungal resistance.
- Contains pigments that are resistant to heat & light.
- Easy mixing and enhanced covering capacity.
- Gives durable & tough waterproof surface.
- Easily washable. Does not allow water to penetrate through it thus prevents penetration of damp.M
- It should be applied directly by spray or brush to various surfaces with covering areas (two coats).
- It has longer pot life compared to other cement paints.
- When applied and cured according to instructions, it will not flake or peel off.
- Paramount Shine Decorative Cement Paint being a water based product does not contain any toxic material and hence is hygienic, nonflammable and without any risk or fire while mixing.
- Paramount Shine Decorative Cement Paint is eco-friendly with less than 0.5% of volatile organic content.
- Ability to withstand adverse climatic conditions.
- Available in blue & green shades are liable to fleet and are usually suggested for interior painting, darker shades are not recommended for larger unrelieved areas due to visible substrate impurities due to efflorescence.
Directions to use Paramount Shine Decorative Cement Paint
- Clean the surface thoroughly with hard wire brush such that it is free from any algae growth & loose dust and oily substance.
- Wash the surface with clean water 3-4 times and allow it to dry partially before application.
- Add Paramount Shine Decorative Cement Paint to obtain smooth flowing slurry for easy application and use it within 2-3 hours of application.
- Rub the first coat with soft brush.
- Cure the surface with spraying / sprinkling of water, 4-6 hours after first coat.
- Apply the second coat after 24 hrs of first coat.
- In order to get best results, sprinkle clean water for next 2 days, at least 2-3 times a day.
To one volume of fresh water in a clean container add equal volume of Paramount Shine Decorative Cement Paint (1:1) and stir well to get uniform consistency. No further dilution is required and it is ready for application.
Curing should be done between 6 to 8 hours after application, depending on the climatic conditions. Paramount Shine Decorative Cement Paint application should be wetted from bottom to top with a fine water spray. Do not use saline water for curing surfaces painted with Paramount Shine Decorative Cement Paint .
Paramount Shine Decorative Cement Paint is not recommended for external application to common bricks unless these bricks are dry at the time of application and design of the structure affords maximum protection from moisture penetration. Paramount Shine Decorative Cement Paint cannot be applied directly on surfaces containing gypsum plaster, chunam, lime washes, oil paint, varnishes, oil bound distemper or emulsion paints. On chunam and lime wash surfaces, it can be applied after completely removing chunam/lime by wire brush and washing it down with water and then applying a coat of cement primer. After application of cement primer, no pre-wetting is required on surface for the first coat application of Paramount Shine Decorative Cement Paint . However, normal curing after first and second coat should be followed. Surfaces with oil or resin based paints should not be repainted with Paramount Shine Decorative Cement Paint . It is therefore not advisable to use any water proofing chemical as base coat, additive or top coat. Also, use of lime wash, white cement or any cement paint other than Paramount Shine Decorative Cement Paint , as base coat is not recommended. Inter-mixing of shades is also not recommended. New plaster should be minimum 8 weeks old, properly cured, dry and well set before application of Paramount Shine Decorative Cement Paint . It must only be applied when there is no risk of rain or frost during application and drying period.
Handling & Storage
Keep containers airtight during handling and storage to avoid loss of material. Store Paramount Shine Decorative Cement Paint in a cool dry place and also protect it from extreme climatic conditions during storage, in transit and at site.
Paramount Shine Decorative Cement Paint is available in 25 Kg.